Selling Your Home
Listing your home with Landmark Realty has many advantages. Our team of Realtors® have the skills and resources to get your home listed and sold more quickly and for the best price. We are active members of the Central Georgia MLS, which means your home will receive maximum exposure for Realtors® who are working with buyers.
In addition, our Realtors® have extensive knowledge of the central Georgia real estate market allowing us to price your home at a fair, marketable price. An overpriced home is a sure way to turn away potential buyers. We’re also experienced in writing valid real estate contracts as well as handling the delicate steps in communicating and negotiating offers. And since we are full-time Realtors® our schedule allows us to show your property at the buyer’s convenience.
Call Landmark Realty today at 478-224-9980 to find out how we can help sell your home.
Below are some helpful suggestions that can provide assistance when selling a home.
- Five Things to Do Before You Sell
- Ways to Speed Up Your Sale
- Tips for Holding a Yard Sale
- Moving Tips for Sellers
- Remodeling That Pays
- Steps to Preparing for an Open House
- Does Moving Up Make Sense?
- Seven Terms to Watch for in a Purchase Contract
- Ten Ways to Make Your House More Salable
- Six Items to Have on Hand for the New Owners
- 20 Low-Cost Ways to Spruce Up Your Home
- 10 Ways to Make Your Home Irresistible at an Open House