What Not To Overlook On A Final Walk-Through
Be sure that:
- Repairs you've requested have been made. Obtain copies of paid bills and any related warranties.
- All items that were included in the sale price: draperies, lighting fixtures are still there.
- Screens and storm windows are in place or stored.
- All appliances are operating.
- Intercom, doorbell, and alarm are operational.
- Hot water heater is working.
- HVAC is working.
- No plants or shrubs have been removed from the yard.
- Garage door opener and other remotes are available.
- Instruction books and warranties on appliances and fixtures are there.
- All personal items of the sellers and all debris have been removed.